Saturday, March 19, 2011

Making Fascinators for the Bridesmaids

I decided to make fascinator hats for all of the bridesmaids...
I ordered the hat base from http://www.etsy.com/shop/squirlgirl
She is in the UK but shipping was fast and the hat bases are very nice quality!
I used a bowl to make circles on the material I purchased at JoAnn's Fabrics.
I had my coffee and was ready to go!

After tracing the bowl I cut the fabric...

Fabric a bit larger than the hat base..

Time to Hot Glue!

Started with small sections

Slowly glue and press...

almost done...

Trim the leftover fabric


Yay... all 6 complete! Time to Decorate!!!

Flowers purchased from Nicholas Kniel
This one is for Angela

Jennifer

Susie

Melissa

Aundi

Hope
Here is what they look like on...






Not sure which one is my favorite... I like them all... each one is unique!
Can't wait to see all the girls wear them!

3 comments:

  1. OMG i love them all but I do have to say that I really love mine :D you did such a wonderful job and it looks like you had fun while you were at it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine! It's so me. :) I'm quite impressed, Joy! And I love your veil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Melissa's! But they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete