Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Button Button Wedding Shower

My Mom, Grandma, and Sisters threw me a Button themed Wedding Shower a couple weekends ago! It was so much fun! They had everything from Button Cookies, Button Cupcakes, to actually making Button Rings! I had a blast!!! I have the best most creative family in the world! Thank you so much! I love you all!
Here are some pics!
Feeling Like a "50's Housewife" Cleaning in my heals and makeup before the guests arrive.
All thats missing are my pearls!
(50's Vintage dress from Crafty Crow Vintage Etsy.com)





I made dresses for the girls to wear. Of course Juno the "tomboy" ruined hers before the guests arrived, but at least my talented and "quick" photographer sister Hope got this pic.

Daisy loved her dress and wore it all day... She loves to pose for the camera! Little Ham!

Button Cookies!

Of course I HAD to try them before everyone got there!

Yummy Cupcakes!

With Buttons made from fondant!

Should I eat this??? Hmmm... So tasty... but must fit into my dress in June!

Sweet Love

Table set up for the Button Ring project

A few pre-selected choices...
Mrs. Kelley did an amazing job sorting through and setting these up!

I had such an amazing time!

3 comments:

  1. Joy beautiful post and love all the pics! Your really workin it girl! :D It was such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a wonderful time...making, doing, and
    Being at the shower! You are cuter than a button... can't wait till June!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to be there :D I can't wait until the actual wedding its going to be as Zach said "Blissful". The story of Juno reminds me of the Beatrix Potter story of the kittens.. You remember the one right?? Anyway, can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete