Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Vet Visit & First Mrs. Posey

It was time for Daisy's first vet visit...
We needed to get her up to date on all her shots and also get her checked out and make an appointment to get her spayed...
So I made the call to set the appointment.
Now...
When Matt got Juno for me he set her name up as Juno Posey and that is what she is under at the Vet's office. He was the one to take her to get spayed and to get all her shots and every time I would go they would say... "and what is your name mam" and every time I would tell them.. Joy
This had happened about 4 or 5 times and had become a running joke between Matt and I ...
A few days before I went to pick up Daisy, Juno had a run in with the neighbor dog and had gotten bit.
Of course being the overly-protective parents that we are it required a vet visit and as Matt was busy this was the first time I had taken her to the vet on my own.
This time when asked for my name and saying Joy they finally put my name in their computer system.
All this backstory to now get to the day that I called to make an appointment for Daisy...
They asked for my dogs name and I stated that Juno was the current patient there but now we also have a new baby named Daisy and then they asked for my name to set the appointment so I said Joy, and they said...
Ok... Mrs. Posey I have you down for Saturday at 11:30...
This took me a little by surprise but instead of correcting them I just smiled to myself and said...
"Saturday at 11:30 will be perfect."

 

















Daisy was not quite sure why we were in this strange office...


       She began to look a little worried...





















I think I hear someone coming...




                                    
Mom... This is not cool... Dad... tell Mom this is not cool...





















Are we done yet... I am bored now...

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely story. I hope you remeber it always; the day you were first called Mrs. Posey. Looks like Daisy was a trooper.
    XOXO, Mom

    ReplyDelete