Friday, February 11, 2011

Adding To The Family

As if planning a wedding that is steadily getting closer and getting settled in my new job is not enough...
I decided that I wanted a new addition to our little family...
With a little, not so difficult, persuasion of my Love we started looking for a French Bulldog.
We have wanted a French Bulldog for almost two years...
They have a wonderful laid back, funny personality and are little couch potatoes.
That is perfect for us since our current little girl Juno, aka Nana, loves nothing more than to sit in front of the space heater on a chilly day!

 (Here she is... Looking like she is going to take over the world with her laser beam stare!)

After some thorough searching we decided on a little girl and set an appointment to take Juno to meet her. 
We drove over an hour and when we arrived the lady said that she had already adopted her out...
This was quite a blow... we had already chosen a name and were very excited. 
Sooo... after a few tears were shed I started looking again...
and long story short last week
I came home with a little
Daisy!  
She an Juno have been getting used to one another...


Playing together...
Walks together...


My Love and I take them to the park... They LOVE car rides!

Meal time is a favorite of both!

Waggy World... The local dog park is a fun hangout to burn off energy.

Mom... I am the prettiest...
No I am...

I love both my girls and am very happy that our little family is coming together..
In June we will all be Posey Girls!



1 comment:

  1. Awwwe.. The posey girls.. Are all fantastic... Looks like everyone is getting along okay.

    ReplyDelete